Trangtinphapluat.com tổng hợp giới thiệu tới bạn đọc bộ câu hỏi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh trình độ A1, A2 thi công chức, viên chức năm 2020 của thành phố Hà Nội và thành phố Vĩnh Yên, tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc và tỉnh Bình Định năm 2020.
1.Let’s go for a walk.
a) Going for a walk is so relaxing
b) You should go for a walk alone.
c) Is going for a walk you hobby?
d) Would you like to go for a walk with me?
2. You can play at the park. You can go to the zoo.
a) You can play at the zoo.
b) You can go to the zoo.
c) You can play at the park and you can go to the zoo.
d) You can play at the park or you can go to the zoo.
3.I am thinking about ___ to a new place.
a) Moved b) Moving c) Is moving d) Moves
4. Who is___ man over there?
a) This b) That c) These d) Those
5. No one in her class is taller than her.
Đáp án: She is the tallest in her class.
6. She loves painting. She loves dancing.
Đáp án= She loves painting and dancing
7. My friend is She is clever.
a) My friend is beautiful but clever.
b) My friend is beautiful and clever.
c) My friend is beautiful or clever.
d) My friend is beautiful so clever.
8. Her son is fat. He is short.
a) Her son is fat and short.
b) Her son is fat or short.
c)Her son is fat but short.
d) Her son is fat so short
9. Her school is near the river.
a) Her school isn’t far from the river.
b) Her school is behind the river.
c)Her school is next to the river.
d) Her school has a river.
10. The Red river is 189km long. The Mekong is 450 km long.
a) The Mekong is shorter than the Red river.
b) The Mekong is longer than the Red river.
c)The Mekong is as long as the Red river.
d) The Mekong is more long than the Red river.
11. His new book is………..than his first four books
a) the most interesting b) more interesting
c) interestinger d) interestingest
13. She was born………..June 26th 1995
a) in b) at c)since d) on
13. New York city is located in the southeastern part of New York State. The city was found by the Dutch in 1642. At first is was called Fort Amsterdam, and then New Amsterdam. In 1664, the English took over the city and renamed it New York. With the population of more than 7 million in the city and 19 million in the metropolitan region, New York is the largest city in the United States. It is divided into five parts, which are Manhatgan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and staten Island. The total area of these part is 946 square kilometers. Visitors to New York are all attracted by places such as the statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Wall Street and Broadway theater district. New York is also where tourists can visit some world famoust art galleries and museums.
1. Where is New York city?
A. In the south of New York State B. In the southeast of New York State
C. In the east of New York State D. In the north of New York State
2. What was the city called at first?
A. Fort Amsterdam B. New York C. New Amsterdam D. New York city
3. What is its population?
A. Seven million B. Nineteen million C. Twenty – six million D. Ninety million
4. How many parts are there in the city?
A. Four B. Five C. Six D. Seven
5. What can tourists also visit in the New York?
A. State of Liberty B. Art galleries and museums C .Art galleries D. Museums
Liên hệ mail email@example.com hoặc Zalo: 0935634572 để tải toàn văn bộ câu trắc nghiệm (có đáp án) môn tiếng Anh trình độ A 2 thi công chức, viên chức thành phố Hà Nội, thành phố Vĩnh Yên, tỉnh Vĩnh Phúc đã thi năm 2020, và bộ đề ôn tập, thi mẫu tiếng Anh thi viên chức tỉnh Bình Định năm 2020.
Tải Bộ câu hỏi tin học (120 câu hỏi và đáp án), tài liệu Anh văn để thi công chức, viên chức tại đây